We are in a rapid growth phase following our most recent exciting acquisitions coupled with a very strong pipeline, so we are now pro-actively looking for more talented real estate professionals to join our team. Watch this space for new position advertisements!
To support our team and due to the fast-growing portfolio, we are looking for the following role for our Berlin location.
Working Student (f/m/d) Real Estate
- Preparing and executing quantitative analyses for the Asset Management and Investment divisions
- Supporting the investment team with acquisition audits
- Supporting sales processes (including preparing the data room)
- Participating in the preparation of lease agreements
- Preparating internal and external presentations
- Independent preparation of market and competition analyses
- Plausibility check of market analyses and research data
- Preparing, organising and executing internal and external appointments as well as their documentation
- Accompanying property inspections
- You are currently enrolled at a university/college, ideally with a commercial or real estate-specific focus (facility
management, industrial engineering, civil engineering, architecture, etc.).
- You are experienced in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint or are willing to acquire the knowledge in a short
- A very good command of written and spoken English is a key requirement.
- Personally, you convince with your analytical and structured thinking skills.
- You have already demonstrated an independent, self-organised and disciplined way of working during your studies or
in previous internships/work-study jobs.
- Your friendly manner and confident appearance round off your profile.
We are looking forward to your application, please apply exclusively by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.